Want to work with Solliance on R&D projects?
Want to benefit from Solliance’s extensive knowledge and equipment? If so, you can do so in various ways:
- You can become a member of the comprehensive Solliance network. The network includes universities, research centres and leading companies in fields such as solar energy, machine building, chemicals, construction and automotive. As a network member, you can stay up to date with all the latest developments for a small fee.
- You can take part in one of our Shared Research Programmes. Together with others, you can participate in the development of financially promising technologies or processes in the field of thin film PV. The total R&D budget of a programme is
- composed of the financial contributions of individual participants plus grants, which increases the possibilities and limits the risks. Indeed, cooperation may significantly shorten the time to market. Participants in a programme obtain the right to use any knowledge generated.
- You can partner with Solliance in a specific project. We provide the expertise and infrastructure and we work together on the R&D. Projects are mainly focused on a new application of thin film PV or integrating it into existing products or processes. The result can range from advice to a licence.
- We enjoy offering employees of our partners the opportunity to work in our institute on research programmes and projects for longer periods, as it is an efficient way of transferring knowledge and skills.
Solliance sets world record for roll-to-roll produced perovskite-based solar cells with a stabilized efficiency of 12,6%
Perovskite PV technology demonstrated on industrially-applicable roll-to-roll processes Eindhoven (the Netherlands), Leuven (Belgium), March 9, 2017 – Solliance announces the demonstration of an industrially-applicable roll-to-roll process for the production of solar...read more
You can view back the BNR Nieuwsradio / NVDE election debate of February 6th. You can do this on the mobile apps of BNR Nieuwsradio or on the website of BNR. Or just here. (Warning, its all in Dutch). ...read more
“We have all the technology in-house, but lack the direction and vision between the various platforms”
Vandaag organiseerde Solliance in samenwerking met de Nederlandse Vereniging Duurzame Energie (NVDE) een discussiesessie onder vertegenwoordigers van belangrijke spelers in de energietransitie, met in het bijzonder aandacht voor de rol die zonne-energie in de...read more